Chanting & Songs
- - English Dhamma talks by well known teachers such as Bhikkhu Bodhi and Ven. Narada Thera, Bhante Punnaji and Bhante Yogavacara Rahula;
- - Sutta chants in Pali, the original language of the Buddha;
- - Sinhala Dhamma talks by well known teachers such as Madihe Pannasiha Thera, Narada Thera, Gangodawila Soma Thera and others.
An online edition of "A Chanting Guide," translated from Pali to English by Phra Ajaan Thanissaro Bhikkhu, Abbot of Wat Metta, and published by the Dhammayut Order in the United States of America. Includes Pali passages with English translations for various types of chants, including reflections and discourses.
See also: Lay Buddhist Practice
Parittas, with full Pali texts, recited by Mingun Sayadaw U Vicittasara. You can also watch a YouTube video of the same discourses recited by Sayadaw U Candasiri.
- A Night of Shining Prosperity
- Chanting as a practice (Kevali Bhikkhu Oct 18 2010)
- Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta
- Faith in the Tathagata
- First and Last Words
- Mindfulness of Breathing
- Secure Refuge
- Sharing Merit
- The Noble Eightfold Path