The Society will:
* organize weekly group meditation sittings and monthly weekend retreats.
* foster discussions on how to incorporate the Dhamma into our everyday life and live mindfully, guided by our ultimate core values.
* invite teachers to lead intensive meditation retreats and give Dhamma Talks.
* organize classes to study and gain deeper understanding of the Buddha's Teachings.
* print free Dhamma booklets and materials to disseminate the Buddha's Teachings.
* maintain a website to provide information on the Society's activities, upcoming retreats, and inspiring articles and writings.
Meditation society headed by Ajahn Samahito, who came from Malaysia.