Памятование о дыхании (анапанасати)

Автор Ассаджи, 17:05 11 июля 2007

« назад - далее »

Ассаджи

Я опишу то, что знаю, основываясь на по возможности ранних источниках.

В порядке от более ранних к более поздним, это:

- Сутта-питака;
- глава Патисамбхидамагги по Анапанасати;
- Вимуттимагга;
- шри-ланкийский комментарий досточтимого Дхаммадживы.

Итак, отрывок из Анапанасати сутты:

(IV) Когда бы монах
(13) ни тренировался вдыхать, созерцая непостоянство,
ни тренировался выдыхать,  созерцая непостоянство,
(14) ни тренировался вдыхать,  созерцая бесстрастие,
ни тренировался выдыхать,  созерцая бесстрастие,
(15) ни тренировался вдыхать,  созерцая прекращение,
ни тренировался выдыхать, созерцая прекращение,
(16) ни тренировался вдыхать,  созерцая отрешение,
ни тренировался выдыхать,  созерцая отрешение,
то он созерцает явления сами по себе, пылко, бдительно и осознанно, покорив алчность и огорчение по отношению к миру;
Тот, кто мудро видит, как покорить алчность и огорчение, наблюдает с беспристрастием, вот почему монах в этом случае созерцает  явления сами по себе, пылко, бдительно и осознанно, покорив алчность и огорчение по отношению к миру;

Ассаджи

В этой четверке сокращенно излагаются "семь распознаваний":

http://dhamma.ru/forum/index.php?topic=441.0

Как говорится в главе Патисамбхидамагги по Анапанасати:

http://bps.lk/olib/bp/bp502s.pdf
http://dhamma.ru/forum/index.php?topic=417.msg9193#msg9193

244.  'He contemplates': how does he contemplate (anupassati) that body [the seven contemplations]? He contemplates it (1) as
impermanent (aniccato anupassati), not as permanent (no niccato); (2) as painful (dukkhato anupassati), not as pleasant (no sukhato);(3) as not self (anattato anupassati), not as self (no attato); (4) he becomes dispassionate (nibbidati), does not delight (no nandati); (5) he causes greed to fade away (virajjati), does not inflame it (no rajjati); (6) he causes cessation (nirodheti), not arising (no samudeti); (7) he relinquishes (patinissajjati), does not grasp (no aadiyati).

(1) When he contemplates as impermanent he abandons perception of permanence (niccasannam pajahati),
(2) when he contemplates as painful he abandons perception of pleasure (sukhasannam pajahati);
(3) when he contemplates as not self he abandons perception-of-self (attasannam pajahati),
(4) when he becomes dispassionate he abandons delight (nandim pajahati),
(5) when his greed fades away he abandons greed (raagam pajahati),
(6) when he causes cessation he abandons arising (samudayam pajahati),
(7) when he relinquishes he abandons grasping (aadaanam pajahati).

Thus he contemplates the body.

Ассаджи

Зачем нужны эти семь распознаваний?

Когда полностью оставляются какие-либо конструированные явления (а они разделяются на пять совокупностей по шести дверям восприятия, и три времени - прошлое, настоящее и будущее), то сознание становится безопорным (аппатиттха), и перерождения прекращаются.

Наиболее понятно это объяснено в Чхачхакка сутте:

http://dhamma.ru/canon/mn148.htm

Ассаджи

Конструированных явлений много. С чего же начать?

Из времен естественно выбрать настоящее, так как оно поддается непосредственному наблюдению.

При практике Анапанасати происходит тактильное соприкосновение воздуха с телом, так что в данном случае начинаем с тактильного ощущения как двери восприятия.

Если ранее, для практики сосредоточения при Анапанасати, внимание обращалось на сам элемент воздуха, то теперь мы обращаем внимание на явления, возникающие при тактильном ощущении воздуха.

Как пишет досточтимый Дхаммаджива:

A Mind Revealed, стр. 20-23

In This Life Itself, стр. 23

All six sense doors operate in the same manner. Three conditions must be met to experience sense impressions that enter through the six sense doors:

i. the striker element = Arammana
ii. the base element = Dvara
iii. the ignition element = Tadupapanna

During anapanasati meditation, the striker element is the air draught. The base element is the point of touch - the tip of the nose or the top of the lip. The touch sensation or the experience of the coolness , the heat, shortness, the rubbing, the expansion or the contraction, is the ignition element. The in-breath comes and strikes on the skin and a touch sensation takes place. By way of analogy, if you take a matchstick and strike on the side of the matchbox, a spark ignites. But for ignition to take place, a particular amount of energy needs to be applied at an appropriate angle. Otherwise, it is not possible for the spark to ignite.

A yogi that focuses his or her mind on the striker element is someone who is inclined towards concentration meditation. Insight meditators have heightened and discriminating observations during anapanasati meditation. They observe the whole phenomena, all the three elements: the experience of the touch the coolness, the calmness, the rubbing sensation, the tension, the movement or the stiffness ot the breath and its point of touch during anapanasati meditation.

http://www.vipassana.com/meditation/dhammajiva/index.php

Ассаджи

Возникновение и исчезновение каких явлений поддается непосредственному наблюдению в настоящем?

Это прежде всего чувство (ведана), распознавание (сання) и мысль (витакка).

"(3) И каков способ развития сосредоточения, который при применении и совершенствовании приводит к памятованию и осознанности?
При этом монах осознает, как возникают чувства, как они присутствуют, и как они стихают. Он осознает, как возникают распознавания, как они присутствуют, и как они стихают. Он осознает, как возникают мысли, как они присутствуют, и как они стихают.
Таков способ развития сосредоточения, который при применении и совершенствовании приводит к памятованию и осознанности."

http://dhamma.ru/canon/an/an4-41.htm

В Патисамбхидамагге описывается ряд предпосылок их возникновения и исчезновения, но для простоты можно начать с того ключевого момента, что чувство и распознавание возникают при ощущении (пхасса), а мысль - при распознавании:

http://dhamma.ru/lib/paticca.htm

Отрывок из Патисамбхидамагги:

[Exercise of mindfulness and full-awareness]

199. When he understands unification of mind (ekagga-citta) and non-distraction (avikkhepa) through long in-breaths and out-breaths, his feelings are recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, recognized as they subside; his perceptions are recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, recognized as they subside; his thoughts are recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, recognized as they subside.

How are feelings recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, recognized as they subside? How is the arising of feeling recognized?

The arising of feeling is recognized in the sense of conditioned arising thus: with the arising of ignorance there is the arising of feeling. The arising of feeling is recognized in the sense of conditioned arising thus: with the arising of craving there is the arising of feeling ... with the arising of kamma there is the arising of feeling. The arising of feeling is recognized in the sense of conditioned arising thus: with the arising of contact there is the arising of feeling. Also when he sees the characteristic of generation, he has recognized the arising of feeling. This is how the arising of feeling is recognized.

How is the abiding of feeling recognized?

When he gives attention [to feeling] as impermanent, the abiding as exhaustion is recognized; when he gives [it] attention as unsatisfactory, the abiding as terror is recognized; when he gives [it] attention as not self the abiding as emptiness is recog­nized. This is how the abiding of feeling is recognized.

How is the subsiding of feeling recognized?

The subsiding of feeling is recognized in the sense of conditioned cessation thus: with the cessation of ignorance there is the cessation of feeling. The subsiding of feeling is recognized in the sense of conditioned cessation thus: with the cessation of craving there is the cessation of feeling ... with the cessation of kamma there is the cessation of feeling. The subsiding of feeling is recognized in the sense of conditioned cessation thus: with the cessation of contact there is the cessation of feeling. Also when he sees the charac­teristic of change he has recognized the subsiding of feeling. This is how the subsiding of feeling is recognized.

This is how feelings are recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, and recognized as they subside [when he understands unification of mind and non-distraction through breathing in and breathing out long in-breaths and out-breaths defined by extent].

How are perceptions recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, recognized as they subside? How is the arising of perception recognized?

The arising of perception is recognized in the sense of conditioned arising thus: with the arising of ignorance there is the arising of perception ... with the arising of craving ... with the arising of contact ... [and so on as with feeling].

This is how perceptions are recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, and recognized as they subside [when he understands unification of mind and non-distraction through breathing in and breathing out long in-breaths and out-breaths defined by extent].

How are thoughts recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, recognized as they subside? How is the arising of thoughts recognized?

The arising of thoughts is recognized in the sense of conditioned arising thus: with the arising of ignorance there is the arising of thoughts ... with the arising of craving ... with the arising of kamma ... with the arising of perception ... [and so on as with feeling and perception].

This is how thoughts are recognized as they arise, recognized as they abide, and recognized as they subside [when he understands unification of mind and non-distraction through breathing in and breathing out long in-breaths and out-breaths defined by extent].

Ассаджи

Из этих явлений проще всего наблюдать возникновение и прекращение чувств, - так что мы начинаем с того, что наблюдаем возникновение и прекращение чувств, вызванных тактильным ощущением воздуха. И это уже созерцание непостоянства, о котором говорится в сутте. Ведь, как объясняется в Вимуттимагге и Патисамбхидамагге, речь идет о возникновении и исчезновении.

Из Вимуттимагги:

(13) " 'Discerning impermanence, I breathe in', thus he trains himself":
He attends to the incoming breath and the outgoing breath. Discerning
the incoming and the outgoing breath, the object of the incoming and the
outgoing breath, the mind and the mental properties and their arising and
passing away, he trains himself.

Из Патисамбхидамагги:

(xiii)

492.   How is it that (25) he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating impermanence', (26) he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating impermanence'?

[Analysis of the Object of Contemplation]

493.   'Impermanent' : What is impermanent? The five aggregates are impermanent.
       In what sense impermanent? Impermanence in the sense of rise and fall.

494.   How many characteristics does he see who sees the rise of the five aggregates? How many characteristics does he see who sees the fall of the five aggregates? How many characteristics does he see who sees the rise and fall of the five aggregates?

He who sees the rise of the five aggregates sees twenty five characteristics [Tep's note: 5 characteristics x 5 aggregates = 25. The 5 characteristics that are seen when he sees the rise of each aggregate are: the arising of ignorance, arising of craving, arising of kamma(action) for rupa ('arising of mentality-materiality' for consciousness, and 'arising of contact' for the other 3 aggregates), arising of nutriment, and the 'characteristic of generation'(nibbatti)]. He who sees the fall of the five aggregates sees twenty five characteristics [5 characteristics x 5 aggregates = 25. The 5 characteristics that are seen when he sees the fall of each aggregate are: the cessation of ignorance, cessation of craving, cessation of kamma, 'cessation of nutriment' for rupa ('cessation of mentality-materiality' for consciousness, and 'cessation of contact' for the other 3 aggregates), and the 'characteristic of change'(viparinama)]. He who sees the rise and fall of the five aggregates sees fifty characteristics.

495.    He trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating impermanence in materiality'; he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating impermanence in materiality'; he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating impermanence in feeling', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating impermanence in feeling'; ... ... he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating impermanence in ageing-and-death he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating impermanence in ageing-and-death'. [Tep's note: The items here are from the so-called 201 ideas given in para 5, Chapter I of the Patisambhidamagga. They are as follows:  materiality(rupa), feeling, perception, formations, consciousness; eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind; visible objects, sounds, odors, flavors, tangible objects, ideas; eye-consciousness, ear-consciousness ... mind consciousness; eye-contact ... mind contact;  eye-contact-born feeling ... mind-contact-born feeling; perception of visible objects, perception of sounds, perception of odors, perception of flavors, perception of tangible objects, perception of ideas; volition about visible objects ... volition about ideas; craving for visible objects ... craving for ideas; applied-thought(vitaka) about visible objects ... applied-thought(vitaka) about ideas; sustained-thought(vicara) about visible objects ... sustained-thought(vicara) about ideas; the earth element(patavi-dhatu) ... the consciousness element(vinnana dhatu); the earth kasina ... the consciousness kasina; head hairs, body hairs, teeth, nails, skin, ... urine, brain; the eye-base (ayatana), the visible object base ... the mind base(manayatana), the idea base(dhammayatana); ... ...; the first jhana ... the fourth jhana; the heart-deliverance of lovingkindness, ..., the heart-deliverance of equanimity; the attainment of the base(ayatana) consisting of boundless space, ..., neither perception nor non-perception; ignorance, formations, consciousness, mentality-materiality, the six-fold base, contact, feeling, craving, clinging, being(bhava), birth, ageing-and-death. ]

Ассаджи

Но чувство, вызванное ощущением воздуха, понятно, является очень незначительной частью всех конструированных явлений, и даже если мы разовьем полное бесстрастие по отношению к нему, это мало что изменит в смысле прекращения страданий.

Поэтому нужно обобщить полученное знание о непостоянстве и на другие явления. Тут возможны разные варианты. Видимо, проще всего обощить непостоянство на чувства во всей их совокупности, а затем на три времени. Для этого незаменимо развитие сосредоточения (самадхи) - именно оно дает возможность обобщать опыт.

"Develop concentration, monks. A concentrated monk discerns things as they have come to be.
And what does he discern as it has come to be?
He discerns as it has come to be that 'the eye is inconstant.'
He discerns as it has come to be that 'forms are inconstant.'
He discerns as it has come to be that 'eye-consciousness is inconstant.'
He discerns as it has come to be that 'contact at the eye is inconstant.'
He discerns as it has come to be that, 'Whatever arises in dependence on this contact at the eye—experienced as pleasure, pain, or neither pleasure nor pain—that too is inconstant.'
[Similarly with the remaining senses.]" — SN 35:96

Ассаджи

Далее в последовательногсти семи созерцаний идут созерцания мучительности и безличности, которые, хотя и опущены в Анапанасати сутте, никуда от этого из практики не выпадают.

То есть мы, например, берем тактильные ощущения как класс, и от непостоянства естественно переходим к мучительности, а затем к безличности.
Или берем вообще какие бы то ни было чувства трех времен.

Тут можно пойти дальше, и провести по возможности чувства по всем семи созерцаниям, или взять распознавание (сання), возникающее при ощущении воздуха, пронаблюдать его возникновение и исчезновение, обобщить на тактильное распознавание, или все распознавание трех времен вообще, и тоже потом естественно перейти к мучительности и безличности.

Как говорится в Алагаддупама сутте:

"Any feeling whatsoever  that is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: every feeling is to be seen as it actually is with right discernment as: 'This is not mine. This is not my self. This is not what I am.'

"Any perception (sanna) whatsoever that is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: every perception is to be seen as it actually is with right discernment as: 'This is not mine. This is not my self. This is not what I am.'

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.022.than.html

Хороший пример подобной практики приведен в Махарахуловада сутте. В ней Рахула, как и рекомендуется пр практике Анапанасати, устанавливает памятование в области рта (паримукхам), а затем созерцает безличность:

I have heard that on one occasion the Blessed One was staying at Savatthi, in Jeta's Grove, Anathapindika's Monastery. Then the Blessed One, early in the morning, put on his robes and, carrying his bowl and outer robe, went into Savatthi for alms. And Ven. Rahula, early in the morning, put on his robes and, carrying his bowl and outer robe, went into Savatthi for alms following right behind the Blessed One. Then the Blessed One, looking back at Rahula, addressed him: "Rahula, any form whatsoever that is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: every form is to be seen as it actually is with right discernment as: 'This is not mine. This is not my self. This is not what I am.'"

"Just form, O Blessed One? Just form, O One Well-gone?"

"Form, Rahula, & feeling & perception & fabrications & consciousness."

Then the thought occurred to Ven. Rahula, "Who, having been exhorted face-to-face by the Blessed One, would go into the town for alms today?" So he turned back and sat down at the foot of a tree, folding his legs crosswise, holding his body erect, & setting mindfulness to the fore (parimukham).

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.062.than.html

Ассаджи

Если хватает сосредоточения, то можно уловить происходящие изменения в восприятии, и обобщить непостоянство, мучительность и безличность, с двух совокупностей (чувство и распознавание) на все совокупности вообще.

Дальше от безличности естественно переходим к оставлению и пресыщению (см. Чхачхакка сутту), а оттуда к созерцанию бесстрастия.

По Вимуттимагге:

(14) "'Discerning dispassion, I breathe in', thus he trains himself":
He attends to the incoming breath and the outgoing breath (thinking) thus:
"This is impermanence; this is dispassion; this is extinction, this is Nibbana".
Thus he breathes in and trains himself.

По Патисамбхидамагге:

(xiv)

518.   How is it that (27) he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating fading away of greed'; (28) he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating fading away of greed'?

519.    Seeing danger in materiality, he has zeal for the fading away of greed for materiality, he is resolute in faith and his cognizance is well steadied thereon; he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating  fading away of greed for materiality', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating  fading away of greed for materiality'. Seeing danger in feeling, ... [and so on with the rest of the 201 ideas listed in Tr. I para 5 up to] ... Seeing danger in ageing-and-death he has zeal for the fading away of greed for ageing-and-death, he is resolute in faith and his cognizance is well steadied thereon; he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating fading away in ageing-and-death', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating fading away in ageing-and-death'.

Ассаджи

Тогда получается уже весьма свободное состояние, и остается благополучно (благодаря заранее развитой нравственности) пережить все происходящие изменения, и перейти дальше, к созерцаниям прекращения и отрешения.

По Вимуттимагге:

(15) "'Discerning cessation, I breathe in', thus he trains himself":
Discerning many hindrances, according to reality, (he thinks), "These are
impermanent, the destruction of these is extinction, Nibbana". Thus with
tranquillized vision he trains himself.

(16) "'Discerning renunciation, I breathe in', thus he trains himself":
Discerning tribulation according to reality, (he thinks), "These are impermanent",
and freeing himself from tribulation, he abides in the peace of extinction,
Nibbdna. Thus he trains himself and attains to bliss. The tranquil and
the sublime are to be understood thus: All activities are brought to rest.
All defilements are forsaken. Craving is destroyed. Passion is absent.
It is the peace of blowing out.

По Патисамбхидамагге:

(xv)

540.   How is it that (29) he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating cessation'; (30) he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating cessation'?

541.    Seeing danger in materiality, he has zeal for the cessation of materiality, he is resolute in faith and his cognizance is well steadied thereon; he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating the cessation of materiality', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating the cessation of materiality'. Seeing danger in feeling, ... [and so on with the rest of the 201 ideas listed in Tr. I para 5 up to] ... Seeing danger in ageing-and-death he has zeal for the cessation of ageing-and-death, he is resolute in faith and his cognizance is well steadied thereon; he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating the cessation of ageing-and-death', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating the cessation of ageing-and-death'.

542.   In how many aspects is there danger in ignorance? In how many aspects does ignorance cease?
        There is danger in ignorance in five aspects. Ignorance ceases in eight aspects.
         In what five aspects is there danger in ignorance?
         There is danger in ignorance in the sense of impermanence, there is danger in ignorance in the sense of pain ... in the sense of not self, ...in the sense of burning up(torment), ... there is danger in ignorance in the sense of change. There is danger in ignorance in these five aspects.
         In what eight aspects does ignorance cease?
         Ignorance ceases with the cessation of the source, ignorance ceases with the cessation of the origin, ... with the cessation of the birth, ... with the cessation of the production, ... with the cessation of the cause, ... with the cessation of the condition, ignorance ceases with the arousing of knowledge,  ignorance ceases with the appearance of cessation.   Ignorance ceases in these eight aspects.
        Having seen danger in ignorance in these five aspects, he has zeal for the cessation of ignorance in these eight aspects, he is resolute in faith and his cognizance is well steadied thereupon; he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating the cessation of ignorance', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating the cessation of ignorance'.

543.   In how many aspects is there danger in formations? In how many ... [and so on as in para 542 up to] ... 'I shall breathe out contemplating the cessation of formations'.

544.  In how many aspects is there danger in consciousness? ...
545            .... danger in mentality-materiality? ...
546.           .... danger in the six-fold base? ...
547.          .... danger in contact? ...
548.          .... danger in feeling? ...
549.          .... danger in craving? ...
550.          .... danger in clinging? ...
551.          .... danger in being? ...
552.          .... danger in birth? ...
553. In how many aspects is there danger in ageing-and-death? In how many aspects does ageing-and-death cease?
        There is danger in ageing-and-death in five aspects. Ageing-and-death ceases in eight aspects.  ...
        ... 'I shall breathe out contemplating the cessation of ageing-and-death'.

Ground (xvi)   

574.   How is that (31) He trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating relinquishment', (32) he trains thus 'I shall breathe out  contemplating relinquishment'?

575.   'Relinquishment': there are two kinds of relinquishment: relinquishment as giving up and relinquishment as entering into (launching out into).

576.   It gives up materiality, thus it is relinquishment  as giving up; cognizance enters into (launches out into) the cessation of materiality, nibbana, thus it is relinquishment as entering into(launching out into); he trains thus 'I shall breathe in contemplating relinquishment of materiality', he trains thus 'I shall breathe out contemplating relinquishment of materiality'. It gives up feeling, ... [and so on with the rest of the 201 ideas listed in Tr. I para #5 up to] ... 'I shall breathe out contemplating relinquishment of ageing-and-death'.

Ассаджи

Насколько я понимаю, все же, помимо Анапанасати, для полного развития мудрости нужно поработать и с каждой дверью восприятия по отдельности. Такую работу досточтимый Дхаммаджива описывает в книге A Mind Revealed. Тут полезно уловить саму безопорность сознания, а потом обобщить её на все двери восприятия.

Цитата: Zheka от 08:23 11 августа 2012Ассаджи, добрый день! А можете Вы своими словами, как всегда, профессионально, пояснить, как это правильно практиковать? 
Спасибо!

Вот, объяснил, как мог. Успехов!

Zheka

О, спасибо громадное, как бы это все осилить  :) :)
Кстати, я встречалась с дост. Дхаммадживой, смешанные очень были впечатления, но это так к слову. Еще раз спасибо.

Ассаджи

Гай Хендрикс пишет:

It's so easy to feel more pleasure with your breathing! All you really need to do is breathe into your good feelings. If you feel a wave of pleasure, relax your belly and breathe in the direction of the good feelings. Notice that right away they will expand and you can feel them in more places. When more good feelings come, breathe toward them, to embrace them with your breath.

Ассаджи

Balabust

Внимательность к дыханию, а ведь нам даже руководства не надо чтобы понять как это надо делать.
Достаточно проверить как это работает.
Допустим когда вы злой на чинаем быть внимательными к дыханию и злоба поутихнет раздражение взбудораженость,или допустим вас кто то пытается расмешить как не расмеятся если действительно вам смешно?просто сосредоточиться на дыхании.
Вот из моего недавно практики аллергия зуд в носу чихаю если много чихаю начинает горло "драть"
решил нечихать когда охото решается дыханием медленным проверено на себе).

LXNDR

Цитата: Balabust от 15:40 24 августа 2015
Внимательность к дыханию, а ведь нам даже руководства не надо чтобы понять как это надо делать.
Достаточно проверить как это работает.
Допустим когда вы злой на чинаем быть внимательными к дыханию и злоба поутихнет раздражение взбудораженость,или допустим вас кто то пытается расмешить как не расмеятся если действительно вам смешно?просто сосредоточиться на дыхании.
Вот из моего недавно практики аллергия зуд в носу чихаю если много чихаю начинает горло "драть"
решил нечихать когда охото решается дыханием медленным проверено на себе).

по-моему тут дело в сосредоточении как таковом, переключении внимания на другой объект, а сам объект не имеет значения, другое дело, что дыхание всегда под рукой, не нужно изобретать объект для переключения

но даже переключение внимания на посторонний объект не всегда необходимо, любые эмоции можно успокоить, начав отстранённо наблюдать их самих, хотя тут тоже присутствует переключение - с содержания/предмета эмоции на факт присутствия эмоции

Balabust

да верно главное переключение внимания на более подходящее.
ну я больше "удивлен фактом"(не из книг или сутр а просто проверил как Будда говорить видимо здесь и сейчас ) как это работает так это успокаивает уже не благое и не допускает новое
как допустим было неправельное внимание и ты начал злиться уже закипел начал направлять правельно ты во первых успокаиваешся а во вторых не начинаешь кипеть снова(при условии правельно внимания)

Balabust

как в дхаммападе сказано мудрые зная что все покинем это место прекращают споры.
вместо дыхании можно просто осмерти думать и будет очищение и не допущение загрязнения.

Ассаджи

Мария Миронова написала толковые вводные указания по Анапанасати:

http://interesno.co/myself/fae5720b0d5b

Volovsky

Цитата: Ассаджи от 07:38 24 мая 2017
Мария Миронова написала толковые вводные указания по Анапанасати:

http://interesno.co/myself/fae5720b0d5b
Похоже на очень краткий пересказ метода анапанасати, которому учить дост. Панньянанда (странно, что она его не упоминает, но картиночки из его книги). Он - один из учителей (возможно, правда, бывших) в Па-Аук. Метод у него спорный и в общем-то отличается от классического метода Висуддхимагги и тому что обычно учат в Па-Аук, но, он говорит, что кому-то помогает. Кому интересно, его брошюру можно скачать тут https://archive.org/details/UPNDAnapanasatifirstEdition - там он детально рассказывает о своем понимании, что такое концептуальное дыхание и вообще своем методе.