Список сутт, выбранных царем Ашокой

Автор Ajir, 00:23 24 апреля 2022

« назад - далее »

Ajir

Возможно название нужно отредактировать.

Имею ввиду.
На сайте в разделе Канон три раза дано примечание вида
(Это одна из сутт, выбранных царем Ашокой (270-232 до н.э.) для изучения и применения всеми буддистами, будь то монахами или мирянами).

В каком документе - весь список сутт, выбранных Ашокой? Можно ли его посмотреть? (желательно на русском ну или хоть на английском).

Ассаджи

Цитата: Ajir от 00:23 24 апреля 2022В каком документе - весь список сутт, выбранных Ашокой? Можно ли его посмотреть? (желательно на русском ну или хоть на английском).

Piyadasi, King of Magadha, saluting the Sangha and wishing them good health and happiness, speaks thus:[36] You know, reverend sirs, how great my faith in the Buddha, the Dhamma and Sangha is. Whatever, reverend sirs, has been spoken by Lord Buddha, all that is well-spoken.[37] I consider it proper, reverend sirs, to advise on how the good Dhamma should last long.

These Dhamma texts — Extracts from the Discipline, the Noble Way of Life, the Fears to Come, the Poem on the Silent Sage, the Discourse on the Pure Life, Upatisa's Questions, and the Advice to Rahula which was spoken by the Buddha concerning false speech — these Dhamma texts, reverend sirs, I desire that all the monks and nuns may constantly listen to and remember.[38] Likewise the laymen and laywomen. I have had this written that you may know my intentions.

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/dhammika/wheel386.html#minor

- Vinaya samukose: probably the Atthavasa Vagga, Anguttara Nikaya, 1:98-100.
- Aliya vasani: either the Ariyavasa Sutta, Anguttara Nikaya, V:29, or the Ariyavamsa Sutta, Anguttara Nikaya, II: 27-28.
- Anagata bhayani: probably the Anagata Sutta, Anguttara Nikaya, III:100.
- Muni gatha: Muni Sutta, Sutta Nipata 207-221.
- Upatisa pasine: Sariputta Sutta, Sutta Nipata 955-975.
- Laghulavade: Rahulavada Sutta, Majjhima Nikaya, I:421.

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/dhammika/wheel386.html#fn-38

Ajir