Косяк Декарта

Автор Darmidont, 09:07 08 ноября 2018

« назад - далее »

Darmidont

Однажды, некоторыми обстоятельствами, Декарт был загнан в печь (буквально, правда она к тому моменту уже не топилась). Закрывши за собой дверцу он оказался в условиях полного отсутствия внешних впечатлений. Обстановка способствовала размышлениям. Декарт (исходя из своего образования) стал вспоминать традиционные философские вопросы: "Если сейчас мои органы чувств ничего не говорят о внешнем мире, то существует ли он? Да, наверно, ведь органы чувств могут подводить. Но сознание? Память? Сознание может ошибаться, память может ошибаться." - И тут его осенило. - "Но если я ошибаюсь - значит я существую! Моя мысль может ошибаться, но чтобы я мог ошибаться, я должен существовать."
Итак, что на это отвечает буддийская философия? Чего недоставало в логике  Декарта?

Ассаджи

Будда принципиально ничего не утверждал по поводу существования или несуществования "я", он занимался совсем другими вопросами.

manikarnika

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.002.than.html
Цитировать"There is the case where an uninstructed, run-of-the-mill person... does not discern what ideas are fit for attention, or what ideas are unfit for attention. This being so, he does not attend to ideas fit for attention, and attends instead to ideas unfit for attention... This is how he attends inappropriately: 'Was I in the past? Was I not in the past? What was I in the past? How was I in the past? Having been what, what was I in the past? Shall I be in the future? Shall I not be in the future? What shall I be in the future? How shall I be in the future? Having been what, what shall I be in the future?' Or else he is inwardly perplexed about the immediate present: 'Am I? Am I not? What am I? How am I? Where has this being come from? Where is it bound?'

"As he attends inappropriately in this way, one of six kinds of view arises in him: The view I have a self arises in him as true & established, or the view I have no self... or the view It is precisely by means of self that I perceive self... or the view It is precisely by means of self that I perceive not-self... or the view It is precisely by means of not-self that I perceive self arises in him as true & established, or else he has a view like this: This very self of mine — the knower that is sensitive here & there to the ripening of good & bad actions — is the self of mine that is constant, everlasting, eternal, not subject to change, and will endure as long as eternity. This is called a thicket of views, a wilderness of views, a contortion of views, a writhing of views, a fetter of views. Bound by a fetter of views, the uninstructed run-of-the-mill person is not freed from birth, aging, & death, from sorrow, lamentation, pain, distress, & despair. He is not freed, I tell you, from suffering & stress.

"The well-instructed disciple of the noble ones... discerns what ideas are fit for attention, and what ideas are unfit for attention. This being so, he does not attend to ideas unfit for attention, and attends [instead] to ideas fit for attention... He attends appropriately, This is stress... This is the origination of stress... This is the cessation of stress... This is the way leading to the cessation of stress. As he attends appropriately in this way, three fetters are abandoned in him: identity-view, doubt, and grasping at precepts & practices."

Ассаджи

Та же сутта в русском переводе:

https://dhamma.ru/canon/mn/mn02.htm