Саманняпхала сутта(тело разума)

Автор Dajmon, 12:21 07 июля 2008

« назад - далее »

Dajmon

Ассаджи

Из Вимуттимагги:

SUPERNORMAL POWER CAUSED BY MIND

Now the yogin wishes to acquire the supernormal power caused by the mind. Having got control of mind, he develops the bases of supernormal power and enters into the fourth meditation, jhāna. Rising therefrom peacefully, he attends to the interior of his body with the thought: "It is like an empty pot". Further that yogin meditates thus: "Within this hollow body of mine I will cause changes as I like. I will cause it to change". And in changing, he resolves through knowledge thus: "Following it I will accomplish!". Thus considering, he accomplishes the change. By this means, he makes many forms. Thereafter he engages himself in various activities. If the yogin wishes to go to the world of Brahma with a created body, he creates it in the form of a Brahma before entering the Brahma world. The form which is made according to his will is complete with all factors, and there is no faculty wanting in it. If [443] the possessor of supernormal power walks to and fro, that created man also walks to and fro. If the possessor of supernormal power sits, or lies down, or sends forth vapour and flame, or asks questions, or answers, that created man also sits or lies down, sends forth vapour and flame, or asks questions, or answers. Because that made form springs from supernormal power, it does so.1

1. Pts. II, 210-211: Katamā manomayā iddhi? Idha bhikkhu imamhā kāyā aññaṃ kāyaṃ abhinimmināti rūpiṃ manomayaṃ sabbaṅ­gapaccaṅ­giṃ ahīnindriyaṃ. Seyyathāpi puriso muñjamhā īsikaṃ pavāheyya. Tassa evamassa—"ayaṃ muñjo, ayaṃ īsikā. Añño muñjo, aññā īsikā. Muñjamhā tveva īsikā pavāḷhā"ti. Seyyathā vā pana puriso asiṃ kosiyā pavāheyya. Tassa evamassa—"ayaṃ asi, ayaṃ kosi. Añño asi, aññā kosi. Kosiyā tveva asi pavāḷho"ti. Seyyathā vā pana puriso ahiṃ karaṇḍā uddhareyya. Tassa evamassa— "ayaṃ ahi, ayaṃ karaṇḍo. Añño ahi, añño karaṇḍo. Karaṇḍā tveva ahi ubbhato"ti. Evamevaṃ bhikkhu imamhā kāyā aññaṃ kāyaṃ abhinimmināti rūpiṃ manomayaṃ sabbaṅ­gapaccaṅ­giṃ ahīnindriyaṃ. Ayaṃ manomayā iddhi.

http://urbandharma.org/pdf1/Path_of_Freedom_Vimuttimagga.pdf#page=282

Dajmon

кстати:
Цитировать«Учитель, припоминает ли Благословенный, чтобы он когда-либо отправлялся в мир брахм посредством сверхъестественных сил с помощью тела-состоящего-из-разума?»

«Ананда, я припоминаю, что отправлялся в мир брахм посредством сверхъестественных сил с помощью тела-состоящего-из-разума».

«Но, Учитель, припоминает ли Благословенный, чтобы он когда-либо отправлялся в мир брахм посредством сверхъестественных сил с помощью этого [физического] тела, состоящего из четырёх великих элементов?»

«Ананда, я припоминаю, что отправлялся в мир брахм посредством сверхъестественных сил с помощью этого [физического] тела, состоящего из четырёх великих элементов».

http://theravada.ru/Teaching/Canon/Suttanta/Texts/sn51_22-ayogula-sutta-sv.htm