Спасибо за учебники!

Автор Zheka, 10:26 12 июля 2012

« назад - далее »

Zheka

Дорогой Ассаджи!
Учу пали по вашим учебникам и безумно довольна. Заумный Уордер и маразматический учебник де Сильвы совершенно не впечатлили. А вот живые тексты из сутт с пояснениями и полробнейшая грамматика это очень здорово.
Всем советую! Пали действительно близок русскому и английский для учения Будды плохо подходит.

kito

ЦитироватьУчу пали по вашим учебникам и безумно довольна.
А какие учебники вы имеете в виду?
Поделитесь ссылкой? :)

Ассаджи

Бхиккху Бодхи об учебнике Уордера:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your email. I am hesitant to recommend Warder's book to a relative beginner in study of Pali. The title is a bit misleading. I would retitle it: "Introduction to Pali for Students of Sanskrit, LInguistics, and Philology." I used it myself to learn Pali--back in 1973--but I recognize its faults, mainly two: (1) the explanations use highly technical linguistic terminology, opaque to one who doesn't come from a background in linguistics; (2) W uses rather obscure and curious passages from the Digha Nikaya for his reading exercises, texts that often relate to the core dhamma teachings only tangentially (like the Buddha's debates with the brahmins, early Buddhist cosmology, narratives and extended similes, etc.).

I have been teaching a weekly introductory course on Pali here at Chuang Yen Monastery. The students are mostly the resident monks and nuns, though a few lay students attend, and a few people participate through ooVoo. I have been using Lily De Silva's Pali Primer, which is available online. The book is boring (I admit), but it provides in a nutshell the basic grammatical structures--the declension system of nouns and the conjugation of verbs--that one normally needs as a foundation for learning this language.

http://dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19070&p=269490#p269490